PRIVACY NOTICE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
Productos Uvaviña, S.A. de C.V., hereinafter referred to as "UVAVIÑA" with address at Carlos L. Gracidas No. 1140, El Colli CTM, in Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, Zip Code 45056, phone number +523336284362, email: email@example.com is a company committed to and respectful of the rights about personal data of individuals, recognized in Article 16 section II of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, as well as the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, therefore, it makes available this privacy notice, for you to be able to exercise your right to control access to your personal data.
According to the foregoing, you declare that you have read and fully understood this privacy notice, regarding everything set forth herein. Likewise, you acknowledge and agree that any change or modification to this privacy notice will be incorporated into the same by “UVAVIÑA and therefore, the parties may consult it at any time at the same internet address.
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, the parties agree that "UVAVIÑA" is responsible for collecting personal data, or for protecting the data generated as a result of the legal or commercial relationship that we have entered into, or that, if applicable, will be entered into. It is also responsible for the use given to the personal data, its protection and that such personal data will be used only for all purposes related to such relationship, such as: identification, operation, administration, analysis, offering and promotion of goods, products and services and/or commercial prospecting, as well as to fulfill the obligations arising from such relationship and other compatible or similar purposes, such as providing the services and products you have requested, inform you about changes in them, for administrative, accounting and logistical purposes, as well as to evaluate the quality of service we provide and conduct internal studies on consumer habits.
For the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in several ways: when you provide it to us directly; when you visit our website or use our online services; and when we obtain information from other sources that are permitted by law.
Also, by reading this privacy notice, you agree that we collect your personal data directly when you yourself provide it to us by diverse means, such as when you participate in our promotions or give us information in order for us to provide you with a service or purchase any of our products.
In addition, such personal data may have been or may be obtained by “UVAVIÑA” either by personal delivery or directly by any electronic, optical, sound, visual, or through any other technology. You have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose to the processing thereof or revoke the consent you have given us for such purpose, through the procedures we have implemented. To learn about these procedures, requirements and deadlines, you can contact our personal data department at Carlos L. Gracidas No. 1140, El Colli CTM, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico Zip Code 45056, phone number +523336284362, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our website by typing https://www.vainillamolina.com.
We commit ourselves not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided for in Article 37 of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, as well as to make this transfer under the terms set forth in that law, and such article copied verbatim reads:
Article 37.- The national or international transfers of data may be carried out without the consent of the data holder in the following cases:
- When the transfer is provided for in a Law or Treaty where Mexico is a party;
- When the transfer is necessary for prevention or medical diagnosis, provision of health care, medical treatment or management of health services;
- When the transfer is made to controlling companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of the responsible party, or to a holding company or to any company of the same group of the responsible party that operates under the same internal processes and policies;
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract entered into or to be entered into in the interest of the holder, by the data controller and a third party;
- When the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice;
- When the transfer is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding, and
- When the transfer is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the data controller and the holder.
Therefore, we inform you that your personal data may be transferred and processed within and outside the country, being agreed that you accept the transfer that could be made, if any: to entities that are directly or indirectly part of "UVAVIÑA", its subsidiaries, affiliates, or by persons other than this company. In that sense, your information may be shared. If you do not express opposition to the transfer of your personal data, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so. Therefore, we invite you to read the following clauses carefully:
FIRST - ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering and using this website, whose domain name is: https://www.vainillamolina.com property of PRODUCTOS UVAVIÑA S.A DE C.V, hereinafter "UVAVIÑA", you (hereinafter referred to as the "HOLDER" or the "HOLDERS") declare that you are accepting the terms and conditions contained into this notice and expressly declare and grant your acceptance and consent using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of Article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code of the United Mexican States. By providing your Personal Data by writing, through an application, paper format, digital format, email, or any other document, you accept and authorize "UVAVIÑA" to use and treat in an automated way your personal data and information provided, which will be part of our data base in order to use them, including but not limited to: identify you, locate you, communicate with you, contact you, send you information and/or goods, as well as to send and/or transfer them to third parties, inside and outside the national territory, by any means permitted by law to fulfill our social purposes.
If the HOLDER does not accept absolutely and completely the terms and conditions of this notice, he/she must refrain from accessing, using and viewing the https://www.vainillamolina.com website. In the event that the HOLDER continues to use the https://www.vainillamolina.com website, either in a whole way or in part, such action shall be deemed to be his or her absolute and express acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
SECOND - DEFINITIONS:
- HOLDER. - The individual (HOLDER) or legal entity to whom the personal data identifies or corresponds.
- PERSONAL DATA. - It is any information concerning to an identified or identifiable individual; the person responsible of collecting personal data is the human resources area for management, operational and administrative personnel.
- RESPONSIBLE. - Individual or legal person (PRODUCTOS UVAVIÑA S.A DE C.V.) of private character that decides on the treatment of personal data.
- PROCESSING. - The collection, use (including access, handling, exploitation, transfer or disposal of personal data), disclosure or storage of personal data by any means.
- TRANSFER. - Any communication of data to a person other than the data controller or data processor.
- ARCO” RIGHTS. - Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
- IMPLIED CONSENT. - It will be understood that the HOLDER has permitted to the processing of the data, when having made the Privacy Notice available to him/her, he/she does not express his/her opposition.
- PRIMARY PURPOSES. - Those purposes for which the personal data are mainly requested and for which the relationship between "UVAVIÑA" and the HOLDER is created.
- SECONDARY PURPOSES. - Those purposes that are not essential for the relationship between "UVAVIÑA" and the HOLDER, but that with their treatment contribute to the fulfillment of the corporate subject matter of "UVAVIÑA".
THIRD - IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE WHO COLLECTS THE PERSONAL DATA
The company responsible for the collection of personal data is PRODUCTOS UVAVIÑA S.A DE C.V., who undertakes to comply with the provisions of this privacy notice (hereinafter THE "NOTICE"), which is made available to you in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (hereinafter THE "LAW") and it is applicable only related to personal data that "UVAVIÑA" obtains from candidates for employment, employees and users of the website: https://www.vainillamolina.com.
The address established for the purposes of this notice is located at: Carlos L. Gracidas No. 1140, El Colli CTM, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, Zip Code 45056.
FOURTH - DATA COLLECTED
The HOLDER acknowledges and accepts that "UVAVIÑA" will directly obtain the following sensitive and non-sensitive personal data, as well as financial and patrimonial data such as: full name, age, gender, image and/or photograph, local and/or mobile telephone, e-mail, personal identification number (CURP), voting card, military ID, passport, social security number, curriculum vitae, work history, level of studies, certifications, occupation, nationality, handwritten signature, “AFORE” account number, date of birth, parents' names, address, country of origin, state, Personal, Commercial or Banking References, Federal Taxpayer Registry, Opinion of compliance, Tax Status Certificate, data of a patrimonial and/or financial nature such as data of a personal, commercial or banking nature, Federal Taxpayers' Registry, compliance opinion, Tax Status Certificate, data of patrimonial and/or financial nature such as bank account information and account number or Interbank account, public deeds containing incorporations, corporate modifications and powers of attorney.
The HOLDER hereby accepts, under oath, that the information provided to "UVAVIÑA" is true, current and correct. In addition, he/she undertakes to indemnify "UVAVIÑA" from any lawsuit or claim, derived from the errors in the data that he/she has provided.
"UVAVIÑA will use “IP” (internet protocol) information to analyze any type of threat to the site https://www.vainillamolina.com, as well as to gather demographic information. However, IP information will in no case be used to identify holders, except when there is fraudulent activity.
“WEB BEACONS”: are images embedded in a web page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user's IP address, duration of interaction time on that page and the type of browser used, among others.
- Your type of web browser used and operating system.
- The web page and/or application through which the data were requested
- The name of the data; or the date and time of the request
- The volume of data transferred
- The access status (file transferred, file not found);
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The following links.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before entering our site.
These cookies and other technologies can be disabled. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies and Web beacons, you can set your browser to refuse them.
Cookies and web beacons allow us to adequate a web page or advertisement to your interests and preferences. In most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer's hard disk, block cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is set. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how these technologies work and how to disable them
To disable cookies, you must follow the instructions below:
- On a PC or Android: In case of Google Chrome
- On the computer, open Chrome
- In the upper right corner, click on More - Settings.
- In "Privacy and Security", click on Cookies and other site data.
- Select an option:
- "Show all cookies"
- "Block all cookies (option not recommended)."
- "Block third party cookies in Incognito mode."
- "Block third party cookies"
- On iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
To set the cookies blocked in Safari, go to Settings > Safari and then enable Block all cookies. By blocking cookies, some web pages may not work. Here are some examples.
- You may not be able to log in to a site with your corresponding username and password.
- You may see a message that cookies need to be enabled or that browser cookies are disabled.
- Some functions of some sites may not work.
Plug-ins ("plug-ins") from social networks such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and Pinterest can be added to our web pages. The associated services are provided by each of the corresponding companies, respectively ("Suppliers").
To increase data protection when you visit our websites, these plug-ins are implemented as "2-click buttons". This form of integration ensures that, when you access a page within our website that contains such plug-ins, you are not automatically connected to the servers of the suppliers. Only if you activate the plug-ins, thereby issuing a permission for data transmission, will the browser create a direct link to the supplier’s servers. The content of the various plug-ins is transmitted by such provider directly into the browser and then displayed on the screen.
The plug-in tells the provider which of our web pages you have accessed. If, while viewing our website, you are logged into your Facebook or Twitter user account, the provider is able to match your interest, i.e., the information you are accessing with your user account. When you make use of any of the plug-in functions (e.g., by clicking the "Like" button, leaving a comment), this information will also be transmitted by your browser directly to the provider for registration.
For further information on this and data use by Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and Pinterest, as well as on the rights and possibilities available to protect your privacy in these circumstances, the information can be found in the data protection/privacy notices of the providers:
- Data protection / privacy notice issued by Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Data protection / privacy notice issued by Instagram: help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Data protection / privacy notice issued by Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms&hl=es&gl=ES
- Data protection/privacy notice issued by Pinterest. https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
To avoid allowing Instagram, Youtube, Facebook and Pinterest to link your visit of our website to your user account with these providers, you will need to log out of the corresponding user account before accessing our web pages.
We will protect your information in terms of the law, when you access the following Social Networks:
SIXTH - PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
"UVAVIÑA" may process the data of individuals or holders for the following primary purposes based on the relationship it has, being among others the following:
- To provide the services and products you have requested
- To inform you about changes in them,
- For administrative, accounting and logistical purposes
- To evaluate the quality of the service we provide you with
- To carry out internal studies on consumption habits.
- To follow up and/or answer any doubt, comment or suggestion made by THE HOLDER through our website
- Creation and updating of our database
- To contact you in the case of initiating a Recruitment or selection Procedure.
- To contact you in case of initiating the process of contracting a service, attracting a new customer or supplier.
- Process the payments derived from the contracted services.
- Control of wholesale and retail customers, as well as supplier control
"UVAVIÑA" will collect the Personal Data that the HOLDER freely and voluntarily provides, solely and exclusively for the purposes of:
- Quotation and, if applicable, contracting of goods and/or services,
- Registration, modification and/or cancellation of our customer, supplier and collaborator registry.
- Preparation of tax documents such as withholding certificates, invoices, etc.
- Elaboration of legal documents, such as minutes, contracts, agreements, etc.
- Personal contact, by telephone or e-mail for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
- Administrative, legal, accounting and judicial processes, among others.
- Any obligation derived from the above.
The HOLDER must take into consideration that if "UVAVIÑA" does not receive his/her Personal Data, it cannot carry out the purposes for which they are requested.
Once the purpose of the processing of Personal Data is fulfilled, for which they were requested, they will be blocked until the end of the limitation period established by law or until the conclusion of the legal act, commercial, labor or legal relationship, and then they will be cancelled or deleted from the database in which they are registered.
SEVENTH - LIMITATIONS ON ACCESS AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, CONFIDENTIALITY.
"UVAVIÑA", undertakes to make its best effort to protect the security of the personal data that the HOLDER or HOLDERS are providing, through the conclusion of legal acts, the use of technologies that control access, use or unauthorized disclosure of personal information; for this purpose, the personal data is stored in databases with limited access that are located in controlled facilities with security mechanisms; "UVAVIÑA", undertakes that the information provided by the HOLDER, is considered confidential, and used under full privacy.
Likewise, "UVAVIÑA" states that under no circumstances will your sensitive, patrimonial or financial data that is not derived from the legal relationship or that is not necessary or do not give rise to the same, be shared. In addition to the above, in the event that they are required to be treated for a purpose that is not related to the aforementioned legal relationship, the same will be communicated to you by notifying the present privacy notice, which will be made available to you again at the appropriate time and in the appropriate manner.
The Information Security area of "UVAVIÑA" is responsible for the processing of the HOLDER’S personal data. It is also obliged to comply with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility protected by law; for this reason, "UVAVIÑA" is committed to maintaining strict confidentiality of the personal data of the HOLDER, as well as to maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect it against any damage, loss, alteration, access or unauthorized processing.
In this regard, "UVAVIÑA" undertakes to take the necessary measures to ensure that the people that it hires can comply with the purposes set forth in this notice.
EIGHTH - DESIGNEE FOR PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
In case the HOLDER needs to revoke his/her consent, as well as access, rectify, cancel, oppose to the personal data he/she has provided to "UVAVIÑA", he/she should do it through the following e- mail address, designated to attend such requests: email@example.com
NINTH - MEANS TO REVOKE CONSENT
You as the HOLDER of your personal data, may revoke the consent given with the acceptance of this notice. Such revocation of consent that is granted by electronic means, shall be made by observing the following procedure:
- Send an e-mail to the address stipulated in the third clause of this notice, by means of which such requests will be attended.
- Send a request or message to the e-mail address specified above, indicating:
- The full name of the HOLDER, address and e-mail address to receive the response generated in response to your request;
- The reason for your request;
- The arguments supporting your request or petition;
- Official document that accredits your identity and proves that you are who you say you are; and
- Date from which the revocation of your consent becomes effective.
- "UVAVIÑA" will notify the HOLDER, within a maximum period of 20 (twenty) business days, counted from the date on which the request for the exercise of the “ARCO” Rights was received, a message stating that it has executed all the acts tending not to process the HOLDER’S personal data.
You can also go to the IFAI website https://home.inai.org.mx/ and download the corresponding form in the Formats area - In the Private Sector.
TENTH. - MEANS TO EXERCISE THE “ARCO” RIGHTS
In the event that the HOLDER needs to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal data provided to "UVAVIÑA", he/she must send an e-mail to the address established in the third clause of this notice, through which such requests will be answered, indicating the following:
- The full name of the HOLDER, address and e-mail address to receive the response generated in response to your request;
- The reason for your request;
- The arguments supporting your request or petition;
- Official document that certifies your identity and proves that you are who you say you are;
- A clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you are seeking to exercise any of the ARCO Rights, and any other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data.
- In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the HOLDER shall indicate, in addition to the aforementioned, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting his/her request.
The exercise of the ARCO rights shall be made by means of a request via e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at the official address of "UVAVIÑA", located at Carlos L. Gracidas No. 1140, El Colli CTM, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, Zip Code 45056, phone number +523336284362, containing the requirements already mentioned in this clause.
"UVAVIÑA" will notify the holder, within a maximum period of 20 (twenty) business days, counted from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the resolution adopted, in order that, if it is appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen days from the date on which the response is communicated. In the case of requests for access to personal data, the delivery shall be made upon proof of identity of the applicant or legal representative, as the case may be.
To limit the use and disclosure of your data, we will maintain policies, procedures and security controls and confidentiality of information. The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and revocation of consent must be made in writing to the above address or, where appropriate, through the email address email@example.com, which is attended and managed by the Information Security area.
ELEVENTH - TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
By accepting and authorizing the processing of personal data in the terms indicated above, the HOLDER expressly authorizes the transfer of such data to authorities at any level (Federal, State, Municipal), public and private organizations, various companies and/or individuals, inside and outside Mexico, to participate in their personnel selection processes and apply for the various job vacancies that they publish in the Job Bank; and authorizes to issue documentation, official or otherwise, to the legal representatives and family members or relatives of the HOLDER.
"UVAVIÑA" undertakes not to transfer or share the data referred to in this notice to third parties, except in the event that it is appropriate to fulfill the purposes of the processing of personal data referred to in this notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in the event of security breaches occurring at any stage of the processing, which significantly affect the economic or moral rights of the holders, they will be informed by email, immediately, so that they can take the appropriate measures to defend their rights, releasing "UVAVIÑA" from any responsibility, if the violation is not attributable to it.
TWELFTH - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The parties express that this notice shall be governed by the legal provisions applicable in the Mexican Republic, in particular, by the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (LFPDPPP), in force as of July 6, 2010.
In the event of a dispute or controversy arising from the interpretation, execution or compliance with the notice or any of the documents derived therefrom or related thereto, the parties shall seek to reach an agreement within a period of thirty (30) natural days, from the date on which any dispute arises and written notice of such event is given to the other party, counted from the date on which any difference arises and the counterpart is notified in writing of such event, deducting the mediation process before the Alternative Justice Center of the Federal District, being carried out under the Alternative Justice Law of the Superior Court of Justice of the State of Jalisco and its Internal Regulations, in force at the time the controversy arises.
In the event that the parties do not reach an agreement, they hereby agree to submit all disagreements arising from this NOTICE or any of the documents derived from it, or that are related to this or those, shall be resolved definitively and shall be submitted to the jurisdiction and laws of the Federal Administrative Authorities or Courts of the City of Guadalajara, Jalisco, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that by reason of their present or future domiciles may correspond to them.
THIRTEENTH - LINKS
The site https://www.vainillamolina.com may contain links to other websites and cannot control the privacy policies of other sites and is not responsible for them. "UVAVIÑA" recommends that users of their site be aware of this when they leave the site and read the privacy statements on each website they visit.
The parties agree that the privacy notice may be modified in the time and manner determined by "UVAVIÑA", who will notify the holders of such modification through a notice on the website https://www.vainillamolina.com, at the beginning of the same, with the purpose that the HOLDER can make sure through the new reading of such notice or by sending an email to the accounts provided by such holders, so that they are able to exercise their ARCO Rights.
If the HOLDER deactivates or modifies the e-mail account provided to "UVAVIÑA", the latter will not be responsible for knowing the new e-mail address and it will be the HOLDER’S absolute responsibility to send an e-mail account, to receive notifications, to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the holder to review this privacy notice, which will be available at all times updated on the site, whose URL is: https://www.vainillamolina.com in order that, where appropriate, the HOLDER is able to exercise their ARCO Rights. The non-expression of disagreement by the HOLDER, represents his consent and authorization to the same in all its terms.
FIFTEENTH. - TERM
The temporality of the process of the Personal Data of the HOLDER will be indefinite from the date on which they are provided, and the HOLDER may object to the process of the same at any time it deems appropriate, with the limitations of law. In the event that the request for objection is admissible, "UVAVIÑA" will cease to handle the Personal Data of the HOLDER, without any liability on our part.
If you wish to stop receiving promotional messages from us, you can request in directly to the address located at Carlos L. Gracidas No. 1140, El Colli CTM, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, Zip Code 45056, phone number +523336284362, or by e-mail to email@example.com
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, or if you think that in the processing of your personal data there is any violation of the provisions of Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you may file a complaint or complaint with the IFAI, for more information visit www.ifai.org.mx.
Any changes to this privacy notice may be viewed at http://en.vainillamolina.com/aviso-de-privacidad
DATE OF LAST UPDATE JUNE 07, 2021.