- 1 package of cookies
- ¾ cup of cornstarch
- 3 tbsp of cocoa
- 2 cloves
- 1 piece of Mexican brown sugar (piloncillo), or ½ cup
- 4 ¼ cups of water
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- A splash of Vainilla Molina
- Cinnamon sticks
1. In a pot, boil water. Add piloncillo, cloves, and cocoa.
2. Mix well until everything dissolves.
3. Blend milk, cookies, and cornstarch in a blender.
4. Add this mixture and the Vainilla Molina to the pot.
5. Cook for a few minutes until it thickens.
6. Serve and garnish each mug with a cinnamon stick.