Vanilla Jell-O with Rompope
- A splash of Vainilla Molina
- 4 ¼ cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ cup of gelatin
- ½ cup of water
- 1 cup of Rompope
- Seasonal fruits (kiwis, oranges, berries, mandarins, etc.), as needed
1. Add milk, sugar, and cinnamon stick into a pot over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
2. Hydrate the gelatin in water and let sit for 5 minutes or until spongy. Heat by placing gelatin pot in a water bath (or use the microwave to heat) until the gelatin dissolves.
3. Add the dissolved gelatin to the hot milk mixture, and mix well.
4. Add the Rompope and the Vainilla Molina Cristalina.
5. Let cool and remove the cinnamon stick.
6. Place mixture in the desired gelatin mold.
7. Refrigerate for 1 ½ hours.
8. Remove from mold and top with seasonal fruits and an edible flower.