1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 cup of all-purpose flour
4 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk (or any other variety of milk)
2 large eggs
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
1/2 cup of 2% plain Greek yogurt
Blackberries, strawberries and blueberries
- In a large bowl, whisk the flours, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy, add the milk and Vainilla Molina.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add some of the batter and cook until bubbles form around the edges of each pancake.
- Flip and cook for 90 seconds more.
- DO NOT FLATTEN WITH THE PADDLE.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until the batter is done.
- Serve and enjoy your pancakes with honey and fruit.