Salted caramel mocha
1/2 tsp of sugar
1/2 tsp of sea salt + a pinch of it
1 cup of milk
2 tbsp of caramel + 1 tsp for garnish
2 tbsp of chocolate syrup
1/2 cup of black coffee
2 tbsp of whipping cream
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- Mix the sugar with 1/2 tsp of sea salt and set aside.
- Heat the milk, with 2 tbsp of caramel, chocolate syrup, and a pinch of sea salt until hot. Do not bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add a splash of Vanilla Molina and froth the milk with an electric whisk.
- Pour the black coffee into a cup, add the caramel-milk mixture, top with the whipping cream and the tsp of liquid caramel.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and sea salt mixture.