Dipped chocolate cookies
16 dipped chocolate cookies
¼ cup of lime juice
2 egg whites
1 tbsp of meringue powder
3 cups of powdered sugar
Brown food coloring
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- In a bowl, add the lemon juice, egg whites, meringue powder, powdered sugar (a little at a time) and beat until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add a big splash of Vainilla Molina, and continue beating.
- Separate your frosting into two parts and leave one white. Add brown food coloring for the other part.
- Put your icing in two piping bags with #2 piping nozzles.
- On top of the coated cookie, place a dot of icing, place the pretzel in the center.
- Fill the pretzel with icing and place the heart sprinkle.
- Let dry for 1 hour.
1 hour 45 minutes