1 package of Maria cookies
1 cup of melted butter
1 bar of cream cheese
2 sachets of grenadine
15 pieces of mazapán + 2 extras to decorate
1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup of milk
1⁄2 cup of caramel for decoration
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- Process or blend the Maria cookies.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the crushed cookies. Place in the mold, press to form the base, and refrigerate.
- Blend all the ingredients of the filling: cream cheese, grenadine, evaporated milk, mazapán, milk, and a big splash of Vainilla Molina.
- Pour the mixture into the mold with the cookie base.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Decorate with bites of mazapán and caramel.