Santas cheesecake bites
15 strawberries, tops cut
1 round cookie cutter
For the creamy vanilla frosting:
1 cream cheese bar
1⁄2 stick of butter
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
A pinch of salt
2 cups of powdered sugar
NOTE: Refrigerate 2 hours before decorating.
Procedure for frosting:
1. Beat the cream cheese and butter at low speed.
2. Add a big splash of Vainilla Molina and a pinch of salt.
3. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating.
4. Place the frosting in a pastry bag with a star nozzle.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Procedure for bites:
1. Cut the cheesecake with the round cutter.
2. Serve on a plate, decorate with the vanilla frosting, place a strawberry on top, and a little more frosting.