Halloween chocolate paletas
3 tbsp. of peanut butter
3 tbsp. of cream cheese
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
1⁄4 cup of white chocolate
1⁄4 cup of green chocolate
1⁄4 cup of yellow chocolate
1⁄4 cup of dark chocolate
1⁄4 cup of orange chocolate
1⁄4 cup of purple chocolate
Small plastic bags
1. Mix the peanut butter, cream cheese and a big splash of Vainilla Molina until all the ingredients are incorporated. Reserve in the refrigerator.
2. Melt the chocolate of each color in a double boiler and gradually fill the paletas mold with the color you want. Freeze.
3. Once the first layer of chocolate is firm, add the filling that you reserved in the refrigerator.
4. Cover with chocolate up to the limit of the mold and freeze until firm.
5. Unmold the paletas carefully.
6. Add the remaining liquid chocolate to the bags and use them as a pipping bag to decorate.