Upside-Down Pineapple Mini Cakes
For the caramel and topping:
1⁄2 cup of brown sugar
1⁄2 cup of butter, melted
Sliced or diced canned pineapple
For the bread:
2 cups of flour
1 cup of canned pineapple juice
2 tbsp of baking powder
1⁄2 cup of oil
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
1 cup of white sugar
1. Mix brown sugar and warm butter.
1. Beat the eggs and white sugar until fluffy.
2. Add the oil and continue beating.
3. Add a splash of Vanilla Molina and continue beating.
4. Add the flour and baking powder previously sifted and continue beating.
5. Add the pineapple set and beat until the consistency of the dough is not so liquid.
1. Grease the individual molds.
2. Add the caramel to the bottom.
3. Add the pineapple and raspberry to the bottom to decorate.
4. Add bread mixture (3⁄4 full parts of pan).
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 ºF / 180 ºC in a preheated oven.
6. Let cool a little before unmolding.