1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
3 1⁄2 cups of of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of milk, heavy cream, or water
A big splash of Vanilla Molina
A pinch of salt
Food coloring (several colors)
1. Stick the cupcakes with a buttercream on the bottom.
2. Add the buttercream in a circular shape.
3. Flatten and smooth to form a circle.
4. Put the cutouts to outline the face.
5. Add the white buttercream to the eye in a circular shape with the small round tip.
6. Repeat step 5 with the black frosting.
7. Refrigerate 15-20 minutes to harden the buttercream.
8. Add the pink frosting with the same technique, and make a mark for the tongue with a stick or knife or with black buttercream.