2 packages of strawberry jelly
3 cups of boiling water
2 cups of cold water
1 can of condensed milk
2 cups of strawberries
1 jelly pan
A big splash of Vanilla Molina
1. Dissolve an envelope of gelatin in 2 cups of hot water.
2. Add 2 cups of cold water, a big splash of Vainilla Molina and mix.
3. Let sit for 15 mins.
4. In a bowl, serve the gelatin and add the chopped strawberries.
5. Refrigerate for 2hrs.
6. Dissolve the other gelatin package in 1 cup of water, and let stand 5-10 minutes to
7. Add the can of condensed milk, a big splash of Vainilla Molina, and beat until incorporated.
8. Add the mixture over the previously refrigerated gelatin.
9. Serve ib a mold and refrigerate for 2 more hours.
10. Remove from the mold and serve.