Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
1 cup of butter
2 cups of sugar
2 ¾ cups of flour
2 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of milk
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
1. Preheat oven at 350 ºF / 180 ºC
2. Beat the butter with the sugar until smooth.
3. Add the eggs and continue beating.
4. Add a big splash of Vainilla Molina!
5. Separately, mix flour and pre-sifted baking powder.
6. Add them slowly to the wet mixture and incorporate.
7. Add the milk and continue mixing.
8. Pour the mixture into molds and bake for 15 minutes at 350 ºF / 180 ºC
9. Let cool for 5 minutes before unmolding.
10. Decorate with buttercream and strawberries!