Galaxy Cake Pops
Cake and frosting ingredients
Vanilla cake (prepare according to box instructions), or any other type of bread.
- 2 cups of sugar glass
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of milk
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
- Cake pop sticks
Ingredients for decoration
- 1 cup of water
- 1 envelope of gelatin or unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of white chocolate
- Pink, purple, blue coloring
For the cake:
1. Mix the sugar, butter, milk and a big splash of Vainilla Molina.
2. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
3. Set the mixture aside and refrigerate for at least 20 mins.
4. Crumble the cold cake into a bowl
5. Add the refrigerated mixture little by little and mix with the bread until you have the desired consistency.
6. Make cake balls with your hands or an ice cream scoop.
7. Insert into stick using melted white chocolate to stick.
8. Freeze for at least 30 mins.
1. Mix 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water with the gelatin and let stand for 5 mins.
2. Add the rest of the hot water to the gelatin and mix.
3. Melt 3⁄4 cup of chocolate in a double boiler.
4. Add the melted chocolate over the rest of the chocolate.
5. Rest 2 mins to soften the chocolate.
6. Mix the chocolate and add the water with gelatin slowly.
7. Add drops of the different colors to the chocolate mixture, and do not mix.
8. Dip the frozen cake pops one by one and rotate them out to create the effect.
9. Decorate and let the cake pop dry until the chocolate hardens