CHRISTMAS TREE BROWNIES
1 stick of butter + 2 tablespoons
1 ½ cup sugar
1 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
1 ¼ cup cocoa powder
1 cup melted bitter chocolate
1 tablespoon baking powder
A splash of Vanilla Molina
Cane-shaped mint candies
Candies and confetti to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350ºF), bake a baking sheet, then line with waxed paper.
2. Place in the blender bowl 1 bar of melted butter and 1 1/4 cup of sugar, acrema, then add 3 eggs and melted chocolate (previously cold), incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Add 1 cup of flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, mix until everything is well integrated, without beating the ingredients. Reserve the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
5. Bake until a toothpick is inserted clean.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a rack, unmold and cut into triangles.
7. Insert a cane-shaped mint candy on the bottom and decorate with the rest of the candies.