• 4 slices of sandwich bread
• 2 tbsp whipped cream
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup of milk
• 1 spoon of sugar
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 splash of Vainilla Molina
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
• Sugar glass to decorate
• Strawberries and raspberries
1. Take 2 slices of bread
2. In a bowl place the egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon and the splash of Vanilla Molina, stir everything very well.
3. Dip the breads in the mixture, for a few minutes until they are soaked.
4. Place a pan over medium low heat and add the butter, when hot, place the toast, cook until golden brown, about 3 min on each side.
5. Serve with whipped cream and strawberries.