ARROZ CON LECHE
1 cup of rice
2½ cups of water
1 cinnamon stick
A big splash of Vainilla Molina
1 cup of milk
1 cup of evaporated milk
½ cup of condensed milk
1. Place the rice in a saucepan (unwashed).
2. Add the water with the cinnamon stick and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the water begins to evaporate.
3. Add the sugar.
4. When water is almost evaporated, lower the heat to a minimum and add the milks, stirring constantly.
5. You will know that your rice pudding is ready when it thickens and slightly covers the spoon.
6. Turn off the heat and add a big splash of Vanilla Molina Clear.
7. Cover and let cool.
8. You can serve it warm or cold with an extra touch of cinnamon powder.