- BlOG -
Take a splash of Vanilla Molina® to your days, here you will find how.
Why is coffee good for you?
17 / 10 / 2017
Would you like a cup of coffee? Did you know that, in addition to waking up and giving you energy, this drink offers multiple health benefits? Of course, as long as you drink in moderation. Let's share some important points and do not forget to pour a splash of Vanilla Molina to your cup of coffee!
1. Coffee can improve your energy levels and make you smarter
This is because it contains caffeine, which is the most commonly consumed stimulant in the world.
2. Coffee can help you burn fat
Caffeine is one of the few natural substances that has actually been shown to help burn fat.
3. Caffeine can drastically improve physical performance
Caffeine causes fat cells to break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel.
4. There are essential nutrients in coffee
Coffee is more than black water. Many of the nutrients in coffee beans are present in the final drink.
A single cup of coffee contains:
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 11% of the IDR.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 6% of the IDR.
- Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the IDR.
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the IDR.
5. Coffee can fight depression and make you happier
In a Harvard study published in 2011, women who drank 2 cups a day had a 20% lower risk of getting depressed.