½ cup flour
¼ cup icing sugar
1 tbsp. cinnamon powder
2 tbsp. cornstarch
65 grams of butter without melted salt
A big splash of Vanilla Molina
REAL WHITE GLASSING
200 g of powdered sugar
2 bsp. of water
REAL CHOCOLATE GLASSING
150 g of powdered sugar
150 grams of cocoa powder
3 tbsp. of water
- In a bowl mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch and a splash of Vanilla Molina.
- Add the egg and butter, unify together with the dry ingredients.
- Form a ball with the dough and wrap it in a plastic wrap, let it rest in your refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
- Spread the dough on a table with flour, with a rolling pin until it is 5 mm thick.
- Cut your cookies with the help of a cutter with your favorite shape and place them on a tray covered with wax paper
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 º or until golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and wait for them to cool to decorate them
- Mix the glaze ingredients in a cup or bowl and place the mixture for each color on one sleeve.
- Decorate your cookies, let them stand for the glaze to dry.