1 cup of flour
1 tbsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of salt
¼ cup of sugar
5 tbsp of melted butter
¾ cup of whole milk
A big splash of Vanilla Molina
1. Start by sifting dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Then add the sugar, mix and add the butter, milk, egg and the splash of Vanilla Molina.
3. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes, then heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Start cooking your pancakes by adding a little of the mixture in the pan, when bubbles begin to form on the surface it is time to turn it around. Do not press when turning.
5. When pancakes are golden brown below, remove from heat and repeat the operation until the dough is finished.
6. Serve on a plate and decorate.