CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
¼ cup of sugar
½ cup of melted butter
11/2 cup of flour
A splash of Vainilla Molina
1/4 cup of baking powder
1 cup semi-bitter chocolate chips
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C
2. In a bowl mix the sugar with the butter and the egg.
3. Add a splash of Vanilla Molina.
4. Mix in the flour, salt, baking poweder and chocolate chips.
5. Dosify the mixture with an ice cream spoon.
6. Place the dough balls on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Place the cookies on a rack, cool and enjoy.