MINI LEMON CHEESECAKE
- 4 tablespoons of grounded almonds
- 2 cups of cream
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- Lemon juice (1)
- Yellow dye
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina Clear
1. Mix cream, cheese, unflavored gelatin, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute and mix very well.
3. Add a big splash of Vainilla Molina Clear.
3. Repeat this process until everything is well integrated.
4. In 4 small cups put 1 tablespoon of ground almonds, pour the cheese mixture until almost full.
5. Paint the rest of the mixture with the yellow dye and finish filling the glasses.
6. Refrigerate for 20 min.
7. Garnish with lemon slices and mint.