- 1 cup of saltless butter
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of natural yogurt
- A big splash of Vainilla Molina
1. For starters, we are going to sift the dry ingredients.
2. Now we go to the blender and mix the butter and sugar and beat until everything mixes very well and the mixture is white.
3. Then we will incorporate the eggs, and keep beating.
4. Add the yogurt and after it is combined, mix in the dry ingredients. You can do it in 2 batches or in one. Finally, add a splash of Vainilla Molina.
5. Now, place them in the cupcake molds and bake them for 20 to 22 minutes at 180º C (350 ºF)
6. Wait for them to cool and decorate with vanilla cream and chocolate candy.