- BlOG -
Take a splash of Vanilla Molina® to your days, here you will find how.
Cozy, warm drinks for a happy fall!
23 / 11 / 2021
Fall is here! With all its changes, from the color of the leaves on the trees, to the cooler windy weather, to the earlier sunsets. There's no doubt, however, that this season does make some feel a little melancholic and reflective.
So we're sharing some delicious remedies that are sure to lift your spirits and help you enjoy this beautiful season. Enjoy the recipes, prepare them at home and share them with your family!
VANILLA CHAI LATTE
Relax with a delicious latte. Its preparation process is very simple and the benefits are wonderful!
- Heat up 4 cups of milk in a pot.
- Add 2 cinnamon sticks, 10 cloves, 2 anise stars, 1 tsp of ground ginger & a pinch of ground cardamom, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let it steep for 5-6 minutes.
- Add a big splash of Vainilla Molina!
- Strain the mixture and serve.
- Sweeten with honey or low-calorie sweetener.
- Top with whipped cream and/or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
SOOTHING BEDTIME MILK
Drink it before going to bed for a deeper sleep.
- Boil 2 cups of milk.
- Add 1 cinnamon stick, a big splash of Vainilla Molina, 1 tbsp of honey and a tsp of turmeric.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
LEMON TEA FOR SORE THROAT AND INDIGESTION
This home remedy will help soothe that sore throat and also improve your digestion. You'll need: 1 cup of warm water, 1 piece of ginger, ½ lemon, 1 tbsp of honey and a big splash of Vainilla Molina.
- Place the ingredients in a cup of hot water and steep for 4 minutes.
- Remove ginger and lemon, and enjoy your tea.
HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
Hot chocolate makes everything better!
- Heat 1 can of evaporated milk, 1 cup of water and a bar of table chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until the chocolate dissolves.
- Blend with a big splash of Vainilla Molina until frothy.
- Serve and enjoy!